Oy Vey, I have got to get organized or I'm just not going to get what I want done. So, here I am writing down what I want to get done and in the order I have to do them no less. The frantic need to get stuff done by some horrid deadline is now over (Thank you).
1. Finish two pair of pants for Scott.
2. Perfect the pattern for an Elizabethan Corset. Yes I know I've been talking about this one for a very long time but, it's time has come.
3. Make Elizabethan Corset for Jenn.
4. Make crinolan and corded petticoats.
5. Make Purple 16th century bodice, not boned as the corset mentioned above is worn underneath it.
6. Make Spiced Orange silk stomacher to go with above bodice.
7. Make Spiced Orange gored underskirt. (Are you noticing the pattern yet)
8. Make Purple gored split skirt.
9. Make Spiced Orange sleeves, if I have enough material left from skirt.
If you didn't notice the pattern, I'm going for a Noble garb that you may have seen in Henry the Seventh's court. I have a mini-tricorn hat in a beautiful antique gold that I may wear with it or I may make a cover for my Elizabethan tall hat. Haven't decided on that yet.
Ideally, this will all be done for CTRF in the fall. We are aiming for an October visit so, I don't see that this isn't possible. Especially with my new "MOAR POWER" machines.
This Always Happens to Me
5 weeks ago