I know you are all very anxious to see what is happening with the princess hats so here is an update. The hats are decorated and veiled. Here is a closeup of a few of the five blue ones.
The five green ones are also decorated and veiled. Here is the group.
I finished decorating the five red ones tonight.
Oh, and my Bride was over today. She tried on the interlining of her bodice. I just have to move the grommets over 1/2 inch on both sides. We laced her up using the ugly fitting straps. So, tomorrow while the outer material, a beautiful lipstick red cotton, is being pre-shrunk, I'll move the grommet channel over one and add a boning channel to the side.
I also cut the silk, brocade and interfacing for the stomacher for my Merchant Garb.
Busy day and more to come tomorrow. Faire season is upon us and I'm very excited.
Belated London Part the Fourth
2 months ago