OK, the bloomers are done and I figure I can double use them as PJ pants so that a two for one. I'm not going to go into any detail about bloomers. Simple pair of knee length pants with an elastic waist. No big deal. So...drum roll please...time to start the Elizabethan Corset. I don't have anymore excuses.
1. Finish two pair of pants for Scott.
2. Perfect the pattern for an Elizabethan Corset. Yes I know I've been talking about this one for a very long time but, it's time has come.
3. Make Elizabethan Corset for Jenn..
4. Make Purple 16th century gown with a non-boned bodice as the corset mentioned above is worn underneath it. This will have set in sleeves that bell out and are lined in orange (silk if there is enough) and turned back. It will also have a split skirt attached.
5. Make Spiced Orange silk stomacher to go with above bodice.
6. Make Spiced Orange gored underskirt. (Are you noticing the pattern yet)
This Always Happens to Me
5 weeks ago