Fairely Well Maid

Visit my store on Storenvy

Follow Me on Twitter

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Elizabethan Corset - it's DONE

Yes, I finished it.  The bias tape went on and I only broke one needle.  There was some hand sewing that needed to be done, especially where the busk went in.  I was going to make eyelets for lacing holes, but changed my mind when I remembered I had a bunch of small (size 00) grommets.  I used the eyelet tool I bought a while ago.  It is for scrapbooking, but it works well on the small grommets.

So, here is the finished product.  I bet you never thought you would be looking at these pictures.

I need to center the busk properly when I wear it.

This fit gives me a little room to more weight.
Ta Da

No comments:

Post a Comment