I found a length of thin stripped red/ivory seersucker on sale. It was enough to make a really baggy pair of Slops for my Pirate Persona (I am a black powder re-enactor). Here is my original plan.
1. Pin the pocket pieces on and stitch.
2. Run up the outer leg seams and sew around the pockets.
3. Sew up the fake button placard.
4. Pin a fake seam in front and sew down with the placard in place.
5. Sew up the inseam.
6. Sew the waist band and hem legs.
7. The detail work, sew buttons on the placard.
This Always Happens to Me
5 weeks ago