Fairely Well Maid

Visit my store on Storenvy

Follow Me on Twitter

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Viking Apron Dress - Day Two

All done.  This was an easy project.  Basic cylinder of fabric with straps and a bit of trim.  All I did to finish it was sew the trim on the bottom hem and fold over and sew the front of the straps.  I decided to go traditional and not attach the front of the straps to the dress.

Here is the finished piece with the tunic and "bling".  It will look better worn but you can see the effect.  It will be about knee length once worn.

The only lesson I learned on this one was to angle the top to make a better fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment